What is the default scene in Solidworks?
The default scene appears when you do not specify another scene. To change the default scene: With a model open, click the Appearances, Scenes, and Decals tab on the Task Pane. In the upper pane, navigate to a subfolder of Scenes.
Where do you modify the scene background in Solidworks?
To change the background of a scene:
- In the Edit Scene PropertyManager, click the Basic tab.
- Under Background, select a Background type and set additional options related to the type.
How do you delete a scene in Solidworks?
In the DisplayManager, click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras . Right-click Scene and click Add Floor Appearance (if no floor appearance exists) or Edit Floor Appearance (if you have added a floor appearance). To remove a floor appearance, select it and click Delete Floor Appearance.
How do I apply a scene in Solidworks?
From the Task Pane, Alt + drag or Alt + double-click to apply a scene and open the Edit Scene PropertyManager. From the DisplayManager, click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras . Right-click Scene and select Edit Scene.
What is the task pane in Solidworks?
The Task Pane provides access to SOLIDWORKS resources, libraries of reusable design elements, views to drag onto drawing sheets, and other useful items and information. The Task Pane appears when you open SOLIDWORKS.
How do you create a floor plan in SolidWorks?
To create a layout:
- Open a new assembly.
- In the Begin Assembly PropertyManager, click Create Layout. A 3D sketch opens, and Layout appears in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Create sketch entities and group related entities into blocks.
- Close the blocks and the sketch.
How do I render a decal in Solidworks?
You can also add decals in the following ways:
- In the DisplayManager, click View Decals . Right-click in the DisplayManager and click Add Decals.
- Click Edit Decal in the Render Tools toolbar.
- Right-click an existing decal, click Appearances , and select the decal from the drop-down list.
- With PhotoView 360:
How do I render in Solidworks 2013?
Rendering with PhotoView 360
- With a model open, click Tools > Add-In and add in PhotoView 360.
- Start a preview in the graphics area or open the Preview window to see how changes you make to the model affect the rendering.
- Edit appearances, the scene, and decals.
- Edit lights. …
- Edit PhotoView Options.
Where is the Display Manager in Solidworks?
To view the DisplayManager, click the DisplayManager tab in the Manager Pane. The Appearances pane of the DisplayManager lists the appearances applied to the current model. The Decals pane of the DisplayManager lists the decals applied to the current model.