How do I zoom in with Catia mouse?
In CATIA V5 you also can use the buttons of your mouse and the
How to Rotate and Zoom in Creo and CATIA V5.
How do I move the camera in Catia?
Select the Position tab.
- Click the Update camera from view radio button and click the OK button in the Properties dialog box to confirm.
- Pan, rotate and zoom in the main window to define the view that the camera will represent. The camera is automatically updated from the view.
How do you zoom in and zoom out in Creo?
You can zoom in the selected area of a graphics window using the one of the following options:
- Press CTRL and middle-click. The pointer changes to . …
- Drag the mouse diagonally over the target geometry and center the geometry in the zoom box. As you drag, the zoom box is created.
- Middle-click to define the zoom box.
How do I customize mouse buttons in Catia V5?
To do so: 1.1 Press and hold down the left-mouse button on top of the button drag-and-drop area of the button mapping to be copied. 1.2 Drag the button mapping to the other button drag-and-drop area the command or macro is to be assigned to. 1.3 Release the left-mouse button.
How do I edit part of Catia?
Open the Edit1. CATPart document. Double-click the draft to be edited (in the specification tree or in the geometry area).
command which will display the edit dialog box.
- Enter a new draft angle value.
- Click OK . …
- Now, double-click the pad. …
- Enter a new length value.
- Uncheck the Mirrored extent option.
How do I edit parts in assembly Catia?
Editing a Part in an Assembly Design Context
- Click on the + sign to the left of the CRIC_SCREW component in the tree. …
- Double-click on the part CRIC_SCREW to open CATIA – Part Design workbench. …
- CATIA – Part Design workbench is displayed. …
- Double-click the feature you need to edit.
How do I move trees in Catia?
Select General > Display. Go to the Tree Manipulation tab. Under Zoom on Tree, clear this check box. If you should have the need to resize your tree afterwards, hold down the
How do I rotate in Catia Drafting?
1- Open CATIA 2- Open new drawing 3- Create a circle ,Create center line for the circle 4- Click Rotate icon 5- Select the center line and then its center point 6- Input the angle value 45 deg 7- Check off Duplicate mode 8- Click OK .
How do you extrude Catia V5?
- Click Extrusion in the Walls toolbar. The Extrusion Definition dialog box is displayed.
- Select a sketch. Several types of extrusions are available for both Limit 1 and Limit 2 : …
- Edit the Limit 1 dimension: and Limit 2 dimension: to set both extremities to a desired value. …
- Define the options as needed: