Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
How do you scale view in Revit?
Use one of the following methods: In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties.
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
How do you edit a view in Revit?
Modify the View Range
- Open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, locate the View Range parameter, and click Edit. Alternatively, enter VR on the keyboard.
- In the View Range dialog, modify view range properties as necessary. …
- Click Apply to view changes.
How do I change the page size in Revit?
Click the Revit Application Button. Choose New, Family. In the default Revit Templates location, open the Titleblocks subfolder. Choose the desired paper format (or New Size for a custom paper size)
How do I change the scale of a section in Revit?
Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
How do you change all of their names at once Revit?
Revit uses default names for project views. You can change view names at any time. In the Project Browser, right-click the view name and click Rename, or select the view and press F2. As an alternative, you can use a slow double-click to rename a view.
How do you show below level in Revit?
Follow these steps:
- In plan view, click View menu > View Properties.
- Click the Edit button for the View Range parameter.
- Enter a value for both the Bottom Offset, under Primary Range, and the Level Offset, under View Depth, that is more than 4 feet from the floor or slab.
Why is my view range greyed out in Revit?
In your case you seem to have a view template assigned to your view. This (can) cause different settings to be grayed out because it is controlled by the view template. You can solve it by removing the view template from the view (set it to
How do I set the size of a sheet in Revit?
Add a Sheet
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
What is a workset?
A workset is a collection of elements in a workshared project. You can create worksets based on functional areas, such as the following: For architecture and structural engineering: interior, exterior, and site. For systems: HVAC, electrical, or plumbing.
How do you change the size of a drawing in Inventor?
- Select the dimension to change.
- Right-click, and then select Edit Model Dimension from the menu.
- Enter the new dimension in the edit box.
- To change the dimension tolerances, right-click in the edit box, and then select Tolerances.
Why can’t I change the view scale in Revit?
There are a few ways to deal with this situation: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template.