How do I edit a slab in Revit?
Edit a Floor Sketch
- In a plan view, double-click the floor, or select the floor and click Modify | Floors tab Mode panel Edit Boundary. Watch the tooltip and the status bar to be sure you select the floor, not another element. …
- Use sketching tools to change the boundaries of the floor.
- Click Finish Edit Mode.
How do you add thickness in Revit?
In Revit, link the topography to the current model as follows:
- Specify coordinates for the building model.
- Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography).
- In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography.
- Select the desired topography, and click Link.
How do you cut a slab in Revit?
Cut an Opening in a Floor, Roof, or Ceiling
- Click By Face or Vertical. Where is it? Architecture tab Opening panel. Structure tab Opening panel. …
- If you chose By Face, select a face in the floor, ceiling, or roof. If you chose Vertical, select the entire element. Selected face for opening by face. …
- Click Finish Opening.
How do I use slab edge in Revit?
Add a Floor Slab Edge
- Click Architecture tab Build panel Floor drop-down (Floor: Slab Edge).
- Highlight horizontal edges of floors, and click to place a slab edge. …
- To finish the current slab edge, click Modify | Place Slab Edge tab Placement panel Restart Slab Edge.
How do you extrude a slab in Revit?
Start with Structure > Component > Model in Place and select Floors or Structural Foundations as the category as you see fit. 5. Click on the Create > Extrusion tool.
How do you select a floor in Revit?
In a plan view, select the floor, and click Modify | Floors tab Mode panel Edit Boundary. Watch the tooltip and the status bar to be sure you select the floor, not another element. If desired, you can use a filter to select the floor.
Where is the cut geometry tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab Geometry panel Cut drop-down (Cut Geometry). Select the object to be cut. Select the instance with which to cut.