Role-based access and version control are just the beginning; BIM 360 Docs controls role-based access and versioning along with support for approval processes and workflows. With no software download required, project teams experience on-demand collaborative access.
What is the difference between Autodesk docs and BIM 360 docs?
While each offering contains many of the same common data environment features today, Autodesk Docs supports document management for projects on the Autodesk Construction Cloud platform, while BIM 360 Docs supports document management for projects on the BIM 360 platform.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
What is BIM 360 used for?
Autodesk® BIM 360™ is a cloud-based construction management platform that improves project delivery and outcomes. BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams.
Is BIM 360 docs free?
BIM 360 Docs Free Trial:
Typically will be enabled for 30 days. Provides users with access to 2 projects: … The ability to create a second project with desired project profile information.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
How do I connect my BIM 360?
On the Project Admin page, click Services. Choose the desired BIM 360 service and click Activate. For example, for BIM 360 Document Management, click Activate to add an administrator and integrate BIM 360 Document Management with the current project. Enter the member’s name or email.
How do you set up a BIM 360 model?
Upload a Model to BIM 360 Team
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign in with your Autodesk ID and password. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Team.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate.