How do you edit a floor profile in Revit?
Edit a Floor Sketch
- In a plan view, double-click the floor, or select the floor and click Modify | Floors tab Mode panel Edit Boundary. Watch the tooltip and the status bar to be sure you select the floor, not another element. …
- Use sketching tools to change the boundaries of the floor.
- Click Finish Edit Mode.
How do you insert a slab in Revit?
Create a Foundation Slab
- Click Structure tab Foundation panel (Slab)
- Specify a foundation slab type from the Type Selector.
- Click Modify | Create Floor Boundary tab Draw panel Boundary Line and then click (Pick Walls) to select the walls in your model.
How do you move floors in Revit?
In the Project Browser, open a floor plan view. Make spaces visible, if needed. Place the cursor over the space, and after the reference crosshairs display, drag the space to a new location.
How do I use slab edge in Revit?
Add a Floor Slab Edge
- Click Architecture tab Build panel Floor drop-down (Floor: Slab Edge).
- Highlight horizontal edges of floors, and click to place a slab edge. …
- To finish the current slab edge, click Modify | Place Slab Edge tab Placement panel Restart Slab Edge.
What is a slab edge?
Slab Edges are defined either as offsets from beams (or beam segments) or in a free-form way. A beam is considered fully exposed if it lies fully outside the slab edge definition, or partially exposed if it lies partially outside the slab edge.