How do you change the floor in chief architect?
- From the menu, select Edit> Default Settings .
- Expand the Floors and Rooms category, select the Floor/Ceiling Platform option if you want to adjust floor and ceiling finishes for all floors in a plan, or expand the Floor Levels subcategory, and select the floor of your choosing.
How do I add a floor on Chief Architect?
- Create a new floor by selecting Build> Floor> Build New Floor. …
- In the New Floor dialog, select Make new blank plan for the 2nd floor, then click OK.
- In the Floor Defaults dialog that displays next, specify your desired floor and ceiling settings, then click OK to create a new blank floor level.
How do I delete a floor on Chief Architect?
To delete a floor
- To delete the second floor, you must first go to the second floor. …
- Next, from the menu select Build> Floor> Delete Current Floor and the contents of Floor 2 will be removed.
- Once you return to floor one, you must build a new second floor to return to the second floor level.
How do I change dimensions in chief architect?
To change the dimension defaults
- Select Edit> Default Settings .
- In the Default Settings dialog, expand the Dimension category, select Dimensions, then click Edit. …
- In the Saved Dimension Defaults dialog that displays, choose the appropriate Dimension Default from the list, then click Edit once again.
How do you define a room in chief architect?
A room in Chief Architect is a totally enclosed area defined by any combination of joined Walls, Railings, Half Walls, or Room Dividers (also known as invisible walls), and all of these tools can all be accessed under the Build menu.
How do you delete a wall in chief architect?
To use the Delete tool
- Using the Select Objects tool, click on an object or a selection of objects you wish to delete from your plan.
- With the object(s) selected, navigate to Edit> Delete from the menu or tap the Delete key on your keyboard.
How do you delete a floor in room planner?
How do I delete a saved design? Go to the Home page – choose one of the room types, My Floor Plans, for example – tap Edit in the top right corner – choose the projects you want to delete and click the trash button.
How do you hide dimensions in chief architect?
- With your 2D floor plan active, select Tools> Display Options .
- Scroll down to the Dimensions, Automatic and Dimensions, Manual layers, and remove the checkmarks from the Disp column.
- Click OK, and the display of your dimensions will be turned off until you are ready to turn their display back on.
How do you show measurements in chief architect?
Both imperial and metric units can be displayed for dimensions by utilizing the Primary and Secondary Format options. Select View> Temporary Dimensions if this tool has been toggled off to reenable it.