How do I edit a custom fill pattern in Revit?
Edit a Fill Pattern
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to edit. …
- Click (Edit fill pattern). …
- To edit the pattern, follow the instructions in Create a Simple Fill Pattern.
Where is fill pattern in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Fill Patterns). In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
How do I create a custom hatch?
To create or edit a user-defined hatch pattern:
- Click File > Options > Application Options > Drafting > Hatching to display the Hatching page of the Options dialog. To create a new user-defined hatch pattern, click the Create button to display the Edit Hatch Pattern dialog. …
- Use the dialog to create/edit a hatch pattern.
What is floor pattern?
: the design described on the floor by the steps of a dancer.
What is a pat file?
A file with . pat extension is a CAD file which is used by AutoCAD software. … PAT files can be opened in applications such as Autodesk AutoCAD, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, and Ketron Software. PAT files can be converted to different image formats such as JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.