How do you delete a wall type in Revit?
In the project browser right click on the wall type you want to delete and select delete. Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files. Select the elements to delete, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Delete).
How do I delete a label in Revit family?
Delete a Label
- From the Tools menu, select Labels.
- Select a label from the list of labels.
- Click Delete.
- You are prompted to confirm deleting the label. Click Yes.
Can you unload a family in Revit?
How do I remove unwanted families from my model? If you go into the Project Browser and expand Families, you can then expand the category that contains the family or type that you want to delete. Select the family or type that you want to delete, right-click and select Delete.
How do I delete a loaded component in Revit?
In the Project Browser, expand the category that contains the family or type that you want to delete. If you want to delete a loadable family type, expand the family. Select the family or type to delete. Tip: To select more than one family or type, press and hold Ctrl while selecting.
How do you delete a label size in Revit?
Remove a Dimension Line Segment
- Position the cursor over the individual segment of a dimension string to be deleted.
- Press Tab until the segment is highlighted, and click to select it.
- Press Delete. Note: Any instance overrides are retained in the remaining dimension segments when an individual segment is deleted.
How do you delete a dimension parameter in Revit family?
Instead of selecting the dimension in the traditional method, tab to select the dimension line instead. It is the same method as deleting a dimension from a string of dimensions. The tab method will highlight the line the dimension sits on. Click this and now hit delete.
How do I empty a unused Revit family?
Select the family or type to delete. Tip: To select more than one family or type, press and hold Ctrl while selecting. Do either of the following: Right-click, and click Delete from Project.
Where is family types in Revit?
In the Project Browser, under Families, locate the desired family or type. To manage families and family types, do the following: If you want to… right-click a type, and click Type Properties.
How do I delete a family type?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google One .
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family settings. Manage family group.
- At the top right, tap More Delete family group. Delete.
Where is the project browser in Revit?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.