How do you create a legend in Revit?
Create a Legend
- Click View tab Create panel Legends drop-down (Legend).
- In the New Legend View dialog, enter a name for the legend view and select the view scale.
- Click OK. …
- Add the desired element symbols to the view using any of the following methods: …
- Click Annotate tab Text panel (Text).
What is a Revit symbol?
Revit 2021. Apr 19 2021In-product view. A symbol is a graphic representation of an annotation element or other object.
How do I create a window type in Revit?
To change type properties, select an element and click Modify tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Changes to type properties apply to all instances in the project. This parameter sets the layer wrapping around the window. It overrides any settings in the host.
How do you tag a window in Revit?
Create Sequential Tags for Doors or Windows
- Place a door or window.
- Click Modify, and then select the element.
- On the Properties palette, enter a value for Mark.
- Place more instances of the element as desired.
What is legend or key?
Definition: A key or legend is a list of symbols that appear on the map. For example, a church on the map may appear as a cross, a cross attached to a circle, a cross attached to a square. … Symbols and colours can also represent different things like roads, rivers and land height.
What are examples of legends?
Examples of legends are Ali Baba, the Fountain of Youth, Paul Bunyan, Kraken, Atlantis, the Loch Ness Monster, and Bigfoot. Some legends are stories about real people; others are not. Odysseus and Robin Hood for example may have been real but most the stories about them are definitely fiction.