select one or more rows in the title section, then click (Resize Row) and specify a value in the dialog. select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do I edit a schedule in Revit?
Modify a Schedule
- Open the schedule (double-click its name in the Project Browser or click its tab).
- To make changes to the schedule, see the following table for instructions. Use the following guidelines: To edit a cell, click in it. You can select a value from a list, if available, or enter text.
How do you merge parts in Revit?
Click Modify | Division Part panel (Edit Merged). Select the merged part. Click Modify | Merged Part tab Merged Parts panel (Add) or (Remove), and then select the parts to be added or removed. When finished adding or removing parts, click (Finish Edit Mode).
How do I resize a schedule row in Revit?
There is another option for changing the row height when you add the image parameter, and add an image to the schedule and place the schedule on to a sheet. Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.
How do you stop a schedule in Revit?
Join Split Schedules on Sheets
- On a sheet that displays a split schedule, select the schedule. Use the 4-way arrow control to drag one schedule section over the other section.
- Release the mouse button. The split schedule sections rejoin into one section.
How do you filter a schedule in Revit?
On the Filter tab of the Schedule Properties dialog (or the Material Takeoff Properties dialog), create filters that limit the display of data in a schedule. You can create up to 4 filters, and all filters must be satisfied for the data to display. Many types of scheduled fields can be used to create filters.
How do I change the column width of a schedule in Revit?
To adjust the column width, select the schedule. A blue triangle displays to the upper right of each column. Drag a blue triangle to the left or right. Note: If the schedule is split into multiple sections, adjusting the width in one section changes the width in all sections.
How do you make a schedule bigger in Revit?
Hold down the CTRL key and use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out. You can also hold down the CTRL key and use + / – to zoom in and out of a schedule.
Where can you set the default visibility of worksets Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). Under Visible in all views, select the check box to show a workset in project views, or clear the check box to hide it.
How do you fit a schedule on a sheet in Revit?
- In a project, open the sheet to which you want to add a schedule.
- In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, select the schedule, and drag it onto the sheet in the drawing area. …
- Move the schedule to the desired location, and click to place it on the sheet.
How do you split a long schedule on multiple Revit sheets?
Split a Schedule Across Multiple Sheets
- Do one of the following: …
- Select the sheets where the schedule segments will be placed. …
- Select the height for schedule segments on each sheet. …
- Click Split & Place.
- The first selected sheet is opened, click to place the schedule segment.