Bring 3D models to life on iPad or iPhone using SketchUp Viewer. Navigate and present your own SketchUp projects, or explore the millions of free models in 3D Warehouse for FREE! Explore, present, and communicate in 3D.
How do you move an object freely in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to move, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Move).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Move), select the elements to move, and then press Enter .
How do you move a view in Revit?
Move the Model Up, Down, Left and Right
- Display the 2D Navigation wheel, one of the Full Navigation wheels, or the mini View Object wheel.
- Click and hold the Pan wedge. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor.
- Drag to reposition the model.
- Release the mouse button to return to the wheel.
How do you organize a sheet with discipline in Revit?
On the Fields tab, add the Designed By field. On the Sorting/Grouping tab, select to sort by the Designed By field and then the Sheet Number. This sorting logic will group the sheets by discipline and then in ascending numerical order.
What is the purpose of project Browser Revit?
The Project Browser shows a logical hierarchy for all views, schedules, sheets, groups, and other parts of the current project. As you expand and collapse each branch, lower-level items display.
How do I organize my project browser?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
How do you move multiple objects in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.
How do you move a 3D view in Revit?
In a 3D view, press shift and use the middle button to orbit the model. The center of rotation is the center of all model geometry. If you select an object and then orbit the view, the selected object is used as the center of rotation.
How do you change the focal length in Revit?
Click the “Full Navigation Wheel” on the right of your screen. With the navigation wheel open, right click the wheel. Left-Click where it says “Increase/Decrease Focal Length“. Click and drag the mouse to increase or decrease the focal length of the camera view.