How do I center an object in Blender?
To center the view on an object in the scene:
- Make sure Blender is in Object Mode.
- Zoom out until the object is in the viewport.
- If any objects are selected, use A (or Select → Select/Deselect All) to deselect them.
- Select the object of interest by clicking RMB on it.
- Press Num. to center the view.
How do you Unjoin an object in Blender?
How to Unjoin Two Items in Blender
- Press the “Tab” key to enter Edit Mode.
- Right-click on the vertices that connects to two items to select them. You can also press the “Ctrl+L” keys to select all linked vertices.
- Press the “P” key.
- Click “Selected” from the menu when prompted.
How do you align rotation in Blender?
Align rotated meshes
- In edit mode, select the face you want to align your object to and align your view to it with Shift+V>1.
- In object mode Ctrl+Alt+Num0 to align your camera to the view.
- Deselect everything and select (1) the object to be aligned and (2) your camera (so that the camera is the active object).