How do I show comments in AutoCAD?
Use the shortcut CTRL+9 (CMD+3 in AutoCAD for Mac) to toggle on the command line.
- Right-click on either Dynamic input or Object Snap in the Status Bar and select Settings.
- Click the Dynamic Input tab.
- Select Enable Pointer Input.
- Select Show command prompting and command input near the crosshairs.
- Click OK.
How do I show a text box in AutoCAD?
Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Options. In the Options dialog box, Display tab, under Display Performance, click or clear Show Text Boundary Frame Only, and click OK.
How do I get text editor in AutoCAD?
After you create a multiline text object in AutoCAD, you can edit it in the same way as a single-line text object: Select the object, right-click, and choose Mtext Edit or Properties. Mtext Edit: Selecting this option opens the In-Place Text Editor window so that you can change the text contents and formatting.
Where is AutoCAD command line?
Do one of the following:
- Click View tab Palettes panel Command Line. Find.
- Press Ctrl+9.
- At the Command prompt, enter COMMANDLINE or COMMANDLINEHIDE.
How do I insert a textbox in AutoCAD 2010?
Create Single-line Text
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Single Line Text. …
- Specify the insertion point. …
- Enter a height or click to specify the height of the text. …
- Enter an angle value or click to specify the rotation angle.
- Enter the text. …
- To create another single-line text, do one of the following:
What is text in CAD?
You can use single-line text to create one or more lines of text, where each text line is an independent object that you can move, format, or otherwise modify. … While you are in the TEXT command: Click elsewhere in a drawing to start a new set of rows of single-line text.
How do I hide text in AutoCAD?
Solution: Press CTRL-SHIFT-ESC to open the Task Manager (or right-click the taskbar and choose Task Manager). Click the Startup tab. Right-click Autodesk Desktop App and choose “Disable.”
How do I get my command bar back?
Press the F10 key to bring up the Menu bar. Once the menu bar is visible, click the View tab followed by Toolbars then click on ‘Command Bar’. A tick should now appear next to the command bar item and the command bar should reappear.
How do I dock a command line in AutoCAD?
Docking the Command Window
Drag the command window to dock or undock. The command window is docked by default for certain operating systems and Windows themes.
How do you set limits in AutoCAD?
To Set the Display Limits of the Grid
- At the Command prompt, enter limits.
- Enter the coordinates for a point at the lower-left corner of the grid limits.
- Enter the coordinates for a point at the upper-right corner of the grid limits.
- At the Command prompt, enter griddisplay, and enter a value of 0.