How do you remove room numbers in Revit?
Delete a Room
- If the project does not include a room schedule, create one.
- Display the room schedule in the drawing area.
- To delete one room, place the cursor in the schedule row for that room.
- To delete multiple rooms, do the following: …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Rows panel (Delete).
How do I remove a tag number in Revit?
If you want to retain information about a room but remove it from its current location in the building model, unplace the room as follows.
Unplace or Move a Room
- Press Delete or Ctrl+X .
- Right-click the room, and click Delete.
- Click Modify | Rooms tab Modify panel (Delete).
How do I delete a label in Revit family?
Delete a Label
- From the Tools menu, select Labels.
- Select a label from the list of labels.
- Click Delete.
- You are prompted to confirm deleting the label. Click Yes.
How do you use room tags in Revit?
Tag a Room
- Open a plan or section view.
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel Tag Room drop-down (Tag Room).
- On the Options Bar, do the following: Indicate the desired orientation of the room tag. …
- Click in a room to place the room tag. As you place room tags, they align with existing tags.
How do you delete a dimension parameter in Revit family?
Instead of selecting the dimension in the traditional method, tab to select the dimension line instead. It is the same method as deleting a dimension from a string of dimensions. The tab method will highlight the line the dimension sits on. Click this and now hit delete.