You need to scroll down to the Families section of Project Browser and fins the Profile Category. Under that category you will see the Fascia – Flat Family –> Right click on the name and select Edit from the popout. Once into the Family editor you can create another family type with the width you would like.
How do you change reveal size in Revit?
Change the Wall Reveal Profile
- Select a wall reveal in a 3D or elevation view, or click (Wall: Reveal). …
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type, or click Modify | Place Reveal tab Properties panel Type Properties.
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Profile, select the desired profile type.
- Click OK.
How do you trim fascia in Revit?
Change Fascia Mitering
- In the drawing area, select the fascia.
- Click Modify | Fascias tab Roof Fascia panel (Modify Mitering).
- On the Mitering panel, select a mitering option: Vertical. Horizontal. …
- Click on the end face of the fascia to change the miter option. Vertical miter. …
- Press Esc to exit the Modify Mitering tool.
What is the fascia?
What is fascia? Fascia is a thin casing of connective tissue that surrounds and holds every organ, blood vessel, bone, nerve fiber and muscle in place. The tissue does more than provide internal structure; fascia has nerves that make it almost as sensitive as skin.
How do I change my gutter profile in Revit?
Modify type properties for fascia and gutters to change the family’s profile, material, and more. To change type properties, select an element and click Modify tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Changes to type properties apply to all instances in the project. The profile shape for the fascia or gutter.
How do I make walls taller in Revit?
- In a floor plan view, click Home tab → Build panel → Wall. ( …
- Click Place Wall tab → Element panel, and select the desired wall type from the Type Selector drop-down in the properties. …
- On the Options Bar, specify Height: Set the height of a wall to go up to a level.