Where is the camera tool in Revit?
Click View tab -> Create panel -> 3D View drop-down -> Camera.
How do you put a camera in perspective view?
To create a Physical camera from a view:
- Activate a Perspective viewport.
- If necessary, adjust the viewport using Pan, Zoom, and Orbit, or the ViewCube, until you have a view you like.
- Leaving the viewport active, on the Views menu choose Create Physical Camera From View, or press Ctrl+C .
How do I change the camera view in Revit?
Modify the Camera Position in a 3D View
- Open the 3D view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. …
- In the Project Browser, double-click the view in which you want to modify the camera position (for example, the plan view or the elevation view).
- Drag the camera to move it.
How do I change the field of view in Revit?
With this tool active, click and hold the left mouse button and move the cursor up to increase the focal length and zoom in. Click and hold the left mouse button and move the cursor down to decrease the focal length and zoom out.
What creates a perspective view of your project in Revit?
The Perspective option controls whether a 3D view displays as perspective instead of orthographic. Open a plan, section, or elevation view. Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. … Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
How do you make a camera view?
Create Standard Camera From View
- Activate a Perspective viewport. > Views menu > Create Standard Camera From View.
- Activate a Perspective viewport. > Create menu > Cameras > Create Standard Camera From View.