How do I change line weight in layout?
To Set the Lineweight Scale for a Layout
- Click the layout tab for which you want to scale lineweights.
- Click Output tab Plot panel Page Setup Manager. …
- In the Page Setup Manager, Page Setups area, select the page setup that you want to modify.
- Click Modify.
What is scale Lineweights in AutoCAD?
Aug 12 2020In-product view. You can scale lineweights proportionately in a layout with the plot scale. Typically, lineweights specify the line width of plotted objects and are plotted with the line width size regardless of the plot scale. Most often, you use the default plot scale of 1:1 when plotting a layout.
How do I create a lineweight in AutoCAD?
To Set the Plotted Lineweight
- Click Application menu Print Manage Plot Styles. …
- Double-click the plot style table file that you want to modify.
- In the Plot Style Table Editor, Form View tab, select the plot style you want to change.
- Click the Lineweight arrow and select a lineweight from the list. …
- Click Save & Close.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools in SketchUp make?
In SketchUp, you orbit, zoom, and pan all the time as you draw:
- Orbit: When you orbit, you move around, above, or below your model. …
- Zoom: Zoom in to focus on a specific area as you draw, and zoom out to see more of your model.
- Pan: When you pan, you move left, right, up, or down.