Who is the person in SketchUp?
In SketchUp 2015, our default scale figure isn’t one of our great colleagues, but one of our great friends: Steve Oles. If you’ve come to a 3D Basecamp, you may have met Steve or even sat in on one of his unconference sessions about hybrid drawing for architectural illustration.
How do I edit figures in Sketchup?
Here’s how the process works, using a cabinet as an example:
- With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to scale. …
- Select the Scale tool ( ) or press the S key. …
- Click an edge or face grip (not a corner grip). …
- Move the cursor to scale the entity. …
- Click to set your selection’s new scale.
Does SketchUp have school layers?
SketchUp for Schools offers most of the same tools and features you find in the desktop version of SketchUp.
Touring the SketchUp for Schools panels.
|Styles||Choosing a Style|
|Layers||Controlling Visibility with Layers|
How do I import a 3D Warehouse into SketchUp?
In SketchUp, locate and click the 3D Warehouse icon in the top toolbar and a 3D Warehouse window appears that connects you to the main page, as shown in the following figure. Alternatively, you can open the 3D Warehouse by selecting Window > 3D Warehouse from the menu bar.