What is cloud command in AutoCAD?
Creating and modifying AutoCAD Revision Clouds. Revision clouds are geometries used in AutoCAD to drive attention of users to a certain part of the drawing. The revision clouds are Polylines in the shape of connected arcs and they can also be modified like a Polyline.
How do I add a revision cloud in AutoCAD?
To Insert a Revision Cloud in the Drawing
- Select a revision cloud tool on a tool palette. …
- Specify the first point of the cloud shape in the drawing area. …
- Specify the cloud shape, and click once when the cloud is closed. …
- Enter the text you want displayed in the tag, and click OK.
How do you make a rectangular revision cloud in AutoCAD?
Create a Rectangular Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down Rectangular. Find.
- Specify the first corner of the revision cloud.
- Specify the other corner of the revision cloud.
How do you make a revision triangle in AutoCAD?
Do one of the following:
- In a drawing with a revision already in the table, click Revision Symbol (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Revision Symbol.
- Right-click in the revision table of the desired revision row and select Revisions > Add Symbol.
How do you create a cloud in Civil 3D?
- Attach one or more RCS point cloud scans or RCP point cloud projects to the drawing. …
- Click Home tab Create Ground Data panel Surfaces drop-down Create Surface From Point Cloud Find.
- Select a point cloud, or use one of the command line selection options to select an area of one or more point clouds.
How do I change the scale of Revcloud in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Arc length.
- Specify a new minimum arc length.
- Specify a new maximum arc length. …
- Press Enter to continue with the command or Esc to end the command.