How do I edit wall sweeps in Revit?
Select a wall sweep in a 3D or elevation view, or click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep). On the Properties palette, click Edit Type, or click Modify | Place Sweep tab Properties panel Type Properties. In the Type Properties dialog, for Profile, select the desired profile type. Click OK.
How do you change the width of a wall sweep in Revit?
When a wall sweep is not connected to and constrained by another element, you can drag a handle to resize it.
- In a 3D or elevation view, select the wall sweep.
- Drag the wall sweep end to resize it.
Can you split a reveal in Revit?
What do you mean by splitting wall reveals? If you select a Hosted Sweep or Wall Reveal applied to a wall then you can select the grip control dots at either end and shorten up the sweep or reveal. Then add another sweep or reveal along the same position and shorten that own up.
Can you filter wall sweeps in Revit?
Select the Wall Sweeps and Save the Selection. Go to Visibility/ Graphics Overrides/ Filters tab. Choose saved selection. Override the selection according to needs.
How do you make a new wall sweep?
Add a Wall Sweep
- Open a 3D or elevation view containing the wall to which you want to add the sweep.
- Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep).
- In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall sweep.