How do you use detail items in Revit?
Insert a Detail Component
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Component drop-down (Detail Component).
- From the Type Selector, select the appropriate detail component to place.
- Press SPACEBAR to rotate the detail component through its different snap points to other elements.
- Place the detail component in the detail view.
How do I change the default tag in Revit?
Specify the Default Tag for an Element Category
- Click Annotate tab Tag panel drop-down Loaded Tags.
- In the Tags dialog, click in the Value column for an element category, and then select a tag name. Note: You can also specify the default tag when you click Insert tab Load From Library panel Load Family to load a tag.
How do you create a repeating detail family?
Click Annotate tab Detail panel Component drop-down (Repeating Detail). Sketch the repeating detail, and then click Modify. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties). In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate, and enter a name for the repeating detail type.
How do you create new text styles in Revit?
Specify Text Note Styles
- Click Annotate tab Text panel .
- In the Type Properties dialog, select the text properties you want to work with from the Type list.
- If desired, click Rename to rename the type, or click Duplicate to create a new text type.
- Specify the properties for the display of text notes.
- Click OK.
How do you label a callout in Revit?
Change the Tag of a Callout
- In the parent view, select the callout bubble.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Callout Tag, select the callout tag to use. If the desired callout tag is not listed, you can create a new callout tag. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
What are Revit detail components?
Detail components are Revit families that can be placed in drafting views or detail views to add information to the model. They offer a faster method of detailing than drawing individual detail lines. Detail components are line-based 2D elements that you can add to detail views or drafting views.
How do you create a detail component family in Revit?
- Create a new family using the Detail Component line-based template.
- Use tools on the Create tab to create the shape of the detail component. …
- For lines, select the line and click Modify | Lines tab Mode panel (Visibility Settings), and select the views in which the object will be visible. …
- Save the detail component.
How do you tag in line?
Use @ in front of a LINE friend’s username anywhere in your post’s text to tag their name and mention them in your post. Your friends will get notifications on their Timelines whenever they are mentioned.
Where can you set the default visibility of worksets Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). Under Visible in all views, select the check box to show a workset in project views, or clear the check box to hide it.