How do I print different size sheets in Revit?
Steps: Open the Export to DWF dialog. Choose the Sheets you want to export. Click DWF Properties -> Print Setup.
Open the Devices and Printers Control Panel.
- Click the Print server properties option at the top bar (just below the File / Edit / View menu).
- Setup a paper size definition for all paper sizes being output.
How do you create a sheet template in Revit?
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
How do I make Revit print faster?
Upgrade your printer/PDF driver to the latest version. Reduce the resolution specified in the Printer properties (600DPI or lower). Test alternate printer drivers (if available for your printer). Remove the non-rectangular crop regions.
Why is Revit not printing?
Restart the printer (this ensures that a lockup with the printer is not causing the behavior). Update Revit (if possible). If both PDF and plotter printing fail, empty the temp folder (with Revit closed) and then the trash. Try printing with Raster Processing.
Why does Revit take so long to print PDF?
Causes: The geometry that is passed to the PDF printer for non-rectangular crop regions can cause the PDF print processor to generate a larger amount of data. The process can lead to slower prints and larger PDF files.
How do I stop Revit printing?
To cancel the operation, click Cancel on the status bar. If you are printing multiple views and sheets, all of the related print jobs are canceled. (Some print jobs may continue to print if they were added to the print queue before you click Cancel.)