What are the structural requirements?
Structural requirements have significant effects upon the software product; they determine the final quality and justify the design decisions that constrain the implementation of functional requirements.
What are the elements of structural design?
Structural elements can be lines, surfaces or volumes.
- Rod – axial loads.
- Beam – axial and bending loads.
- Struts or Compression members- compressive loads.
- Ties, Tie rods, eyebars, guy-wires, suspension cables, or wire ropes – tension loads.
What are behavioral requirements?
Behavioral requirements describe all the cases where the system uses the functional requirements, these are captured in use cases. … This should be contrasted with non-functional requirements, which specify overall characteristics such as cost and reliability.
What are the types of structural design?
One-dimensional: Ropes, cables, struts, columns, beams, arches. Two-dimensional: Membranes, plates, slabs, shells, vaults, domes, synclastic, anticlastic. Three-dimensional: Solid masses. Composite.
- Metal: Steel, aluminium and so on.
- Masonry: Brick, block, stone and so on.
What is the aim of structural design?
The objectives of structural design is to design the structure for stability, strength and serviceability. It must also be economical and aesthetic.
What are the 5 elements of structure?
Five elements create an organizational structure: job design, departmentation, delegation, span of control and chain of command. These elements comprise an organizational chart and create the organizational structure itself. “Departmentation” refers to the way an organization structures its jobs to coordinate work.
What are the two major types of structural analysis?
What are the types of Structural Analysis?
- Hand Calculations. Hand Calculations in Structural Analysis. …
- Finite Element Analysis. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) …
- Structural Analysis Software.
What are the different types of structural steel?
The standard commonly used structural steels are;
- Carbon steels.
- High strength low alloy steels.
- Corrosion resistant high strength low alloy steels.
- Quenched and tempered alloy steels.
- Forged Steel.
What are the types of steel structure design?
Main structural types
- Frame structures: Beams and columns.
- Grids structures: latticed structure or dome.
- Prestressed structures.
- Truss structures: Bar or truss members.
- Arch structure.
- Arch bridge.
- Beam bridge.
- Cable-stayed bridge.