You can use Propagate Extents to accomplish this. To propagate 2D datum extents. Select the datum. Click Modify |
What does propagate extents mean?
If you click on the button and nothing happens, it is more than likely because of the Crop Region in other views. The function of the Propagate Extents is to take the 2D extents and appearance of elements, such as Levels and Grids and apply those graphical setting to other views.
How do you maximize 3d extents in Revit?
Maximize 3D Model Extents
- Select the datum, and right-click it.
- From the context menu, click Maximize 3D Extents.
How do you propagate extents?
You can use Propagate Extents to accomplish this. Select the datum. Click Modify |
How do I create a grid in Revit?
- On the ribbon, click (Grid). Architecture tab Datum panel (Grid) Structure tab Datum panel (Grid)
- Click Modify | Place Grid tab Draw panel and select a sketch option. Use (Pick Lines) to snap the grid to an existing line, such as a wall. …
- Click when the grid is the correct length.
What are grid lines for in Revit?
Grid lines are datums that are used as references or guidelines for a building model. Creating a framework of grid lines early in the project can help you as you develop your model. To place a grid line, on the Architecture tab, click Grid. On the draw panel, select the placement type.
How do I draw a line in Revit 2021?
- Select a tool that allows for a line. …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
tab or Modify | Create tab) Draw panel (Line).
- On the Options Bar: …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the start point of the line.
- Move the cursor and click to specify the end point of the line.