How do I change a section tag in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). Click Modify | Section tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Click in the value box for the Section Tag parameter, and select a tag from the list. Click OK to save your changes.
How do I add text to a section head in Revit?
- Click File tab New Annotation Symbol.
- In the Open dialog, select Section Head. …
- The section head template includes a predefined head. …
- If desired, add text to the symbol by clicking Text panel (Text).
How do you change the color of a section in Revit?
One way to adjust Revit Section Line style, is to go to the Object Styles (Manage tab on the Ribbon > Object Styles). Then, on the Annotation Objects tab, there is a Category called Section Line. In this row you can change the line color, line pattern and the line width of the Revit Section line.
How do you label a callout in Revit?
Change the Tag of a Callout
- In the parent view, select the callout bubble.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Callout Tag, select the callout tag to use. If the desired callout tag is not listed, you can create a new callout tag. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
How do you create a section family in Revit?
Once created, in the Categories area scroll down and find Sections and check the box. In the Filter Rules part, find Family and Type, then select equals, then find the Section Type you have created. Hit OK. Now you can add this Section Filter to any View or View Template.
How do you edit a section line?
To modify section lines, or segments of section lines,
- Click Annotation and then, in the Setup group, click More.
- Click Section Line in the View section. …
- Click the section line to modify.
- Check Preserve View Center to maintain the geometric elements at the same position.
How do you add color in Revit?
Add a Color Fill Legend
- Open a floor plan view or section view.
- Click Annotate tab Color Fill panel (Legend).
- Click in the drawing area to place the color fill legend.
- In the Choose Space Type and Color Scheme dialog, select the space type and color scheme, and click OK.
How do I hide a section line in Revit?
You can hide the annotation line and bubble from the current view by selecting the annotation, right-clicking, and selecting Hide in view Elements (to hide only that section annotation) or Category (to hide all section annotations) from the context menu.
How do I find a section in Revit?
To open the section view, double-click the section header, or select the section view from the Sections grouping of the Project Browser. The section view changes when the design changes or the section line is moved.
How do you save a section in Revit?
To save a single view, in the Project Browser, right-click the view and click Save to New File. Navigate to the desired location, enter a file name, and click Save. To save several views from the project, select File tab Save As Library View. In the Save Views dialog, select the views to save, and click OK.