How do I share a drawing in SketchUp?
How to Share Your SketchUp Model
- Navigate around (using Orbit, Zoom, and Pan) until you like the view of your model that you see in your modeling window.
- Choose File→Export→2D Graphic.
- In the Export dialog box that opens, choose JPEG from the Export Type drop-down list.
Can you share SketchUp files?
You can always use the SketchUp Mobile Viewer and SketchUp for Web to view and share files.
How do I share a SketchUp client?
There are two approaches:
- Share the skp file and the client needs SketchUp or the SketchUp Viewer to open it: …
- Upload the file to a 3D viewer platform and share the link with the client to view it online without installing anything.
Can two people work on the same SketchUp file?
SketchUp Viewer’scollaboration features enable groups of users to experience SketchUp projects with immersive virtual and augmented reality devices. Group members can join collaboration sessions via a local Wi-Fi network or join remotely via the internet.
Can you export from SketchUp free?
The free version won’t export any of the file types you listed. SketchUp is indeed very powerful and capable of a lot of things. The free web version is much simplified compared to the desktop versions, especially Pro. The free version won’t export any of the file types you listed.
How do I export a scene in SketchUp?
How do I export scenes from SketchUp?
- Select File > Export > Animation > Image Set.
- In the Export Animation dialog box, select where you want SketchUp to save your images. …
- In the File Name box, type the root name for your images. …
- In the Save As Type drop-down list, select an image type.
Can you import DWG into SketchUp free?
You can import CAD files into SketchUp Shop, but not our Free web version. This is one of the many features you can get by unlocking a Shop subscription here. Currently, the only available formats for import in SketchUp Free for Web are these: SKP.
How do I download a SketchUp model?
- Make sure the model you want to download is loaded in the modeling window.
- Open the file operations menu at the top of your screen.
- Select the ‘Download’ command. You’ll be prompted to choose a SKP version to download. …
- Click OK to download your model.