How does activating a component change the timeline?
After activating a component a couple things change. First, your canvas grays out every other feature except the component you have activated. Second, the timeline at the bottom changes. This new timeline shows features that are specific to the activated component.
How would you activate a component in Fusion 360 choose one?
Learn how to activate a component in an assembly in a Fusion 360 design.
- In the Browser, locate the component you want to activate.
- Click the Activate Component radio button.
How do I use Fusion 360 on my Browser?
How to Access Fusion Team (Fusion 360 in a Browser)
- Select “A360” Select “A360” and log in if prompted. …
- Select “Edit in Browser” After finding the design you need to view or edit, click the down chevron ⌵ and select “Edit in Browser” to display the design in the browser.
What functionality does Fusion 360 offer its users?
Fusion 360 helps students and educators prepare for the future of design. It’s the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind, connecting your entire product development process into one cloud-based platform.
Where are settings in Fusion 360?
General: Settings common to the Fusion 360 application and workspaces, such as versioning (saving), pan, zoom, and orbit.
- Click General in the preferences list.
- Scroll to Pan, Zoom, Orbit shortcuts.
- Select the CAD application you are most comfortable with. …
- Scroll through the other options in the General page.
How do I turn on my design history?
To toggle “capture design history” on and off go to “preferences” (under your user name) -“general”-“design”-“design history” turn on or off.