Specify points in a sequence that defines the perimeter of the area to be masked. You can also enter p and click an existing polyline to use. The polyline must be closed, contain line segments only, and have zero width.
How do I enable masking in AutoCAD?
Double-click the text to begin editing the text. Then, in the Style panel of the Text Editor contextual ribbon, click the Background Mask button. The program displays the Background Mask dialog. Select the Use background mask checkbox to turn on a background mask.
How do I cover an object in AutoCAD?
Select a few more objects, right-click, and then choose Isolate > Hide Objects to hide the selected objects. You can also hide or isolate selected objects using a button on the Status bar.
How do I hide a drawing in AutoCAD?
Select the objects that you want to hide. Click <Object> tab General panel Isolate Objects drop-down Hide Objects. Tip: You can also use the icon in the drawing window status to hide objects.
How do I edit text mask in AutoCAD?
How do I change the color of my text mask in Autocad?
- edit one MLeader.
- select all the text.
- the text editor tab will display.
- in Style click Mask.
- will display the Background mask DBox.
- select the fill color Yelow, ok, ok.
How do I hide a shape in AutoCAD?
- Select the objects that you want to hide.
- Click <Object> tab General panel Isolate Objects drop-down Hide Objects.
- Tip: You can also use the icon in the drawing window status to hide objects.
Which keys can you press to repeat your last used AutoCAD command?
How are AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts used?
|C||Draw a circle|
|CTRL + J||Repeat the last used command|
|X||Explode an object, a volume, a polyline, etc.|
When to draw isolate or hide?
To hide objects
- Select the objects in the drawing that you want to hide.
- Right-click, and click Isolate Objects Hide Selected Objects. Alternatively, you can click on the right side of the drawing window status bar, then click Hide Objects, and select the objects you want to hide.
How do I hide a layer in AutoCAD?
Hide or show layers in an AutoCAD drawing
- Right-click the CAD drawing, point to CAD Drawing Object, and then click Properties.
- Click the Layer tab.
- Select the layer, and click the Visible field.
How do I hide hatch in AutoCAD?
To Hide a Surface Hatch
- Select the object for which you want to hide an individual surface hatch, then click <Object> tab Surface Hatch panel Add Override.
- Select the object face where you want to hide the surface hatch. …
- Specify where the override applies: …
- Select Hide Surface Hatching. …
- Click OK.