Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
Can you scale an image in Revit?
Revit manages imported images in the same way as saved, rendered 3D images. … To scale the image, drag the corner handles. To move the image, drag it to the desired location. To keep width and height settings proportional while scaling, on the Properties palette, select Lock Proportions.
Can you scale a family in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
Can you scale topography in Revit?
Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
How do you scale dimensions in Revit?
Decide on what the scale of the View will be on the Sheet before you start dimensioning in the View. In other words, place the View on the Sheet and figure out what crop size and scale works best. Once the crop and scale have been determined, then return to the View and layout your dimensions within these confines.
Why can’t I scale a group in Revit?
The Scale tool is unavailable if your entire selection contains just one non-supported element. On the Options Bar, select Numerical. Enter a scale factor. For example, if you enter a scale factor of 2, the element increases to be twice its original size.
How do you scale multiple objects in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.
How do you change the scale value in Revit?
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
How do I change the scale of a callout in Revit?
Change view name and scale, and manage crop regions.
- In the Project Browser, select the callout view.
- On the Properties palette, click in the Value text boxes to see the detail and sheet numbers. You can also change the view name and scale, and manage crop regions.
- Click Apply.
How do I change the scale of a viewport in Revit?
To Modify a Layout Viewport Scale Using the Properties Palette
- Click the border of the viewport whose scale you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list. The scale you choose is applied to the viewport.