How do you use a Onshape pan without a mouse?
Click and drag with two fingers (right-click) -> rotate. Click and drag with three fingers (middle-click) -> pan. Swipe up and down with two fingers (scroll) -> zoom in and out smoothly respectively.
What mouse button does Onshape use to rotate and pan?
- 3D Rotate: Right-mouse-button-click+drag.
- Zoom in and out: Pinch out and pinch in, respectively.
- 2D pan: CTRL-right-mouse-button+drag.
How do I zoom without a mouse?
To zoom in and out with a keyboard shortcut, hold CTRL and press the + key to zoom in. 3. Hold CTRL and the – key to zoom out.
How do you change Onshape to CM?
- Click “Preferences” under your Account settings, and you will see an option for “Units.”
- Select the units you prefer from the dropdown menu and click “Save units.” In the future, any Documents you create will have these units. …
- Here, you can change the units of that individual Document.
How do you scroll up and down on Onshape?
It requires positioning in only one axis, rather than in two simultaneously. Furthermore, the user can park the mouse on the arrow at top of bottom of the “lift shaft” and do short scrolls simply by clicking on it and holding.
What is located at the top of the very top of the graphics area within a document?
Header. Reserved area for text, graphics, and fields that display at the top of each page in a document. Keyboard shortcut.