To create a new menu or new toolbar: In the Customize dialog box, expand Menus or Toolbars. In the list of menus or toolbars, right-click and click New menu or New toolbar. A new menu or toolbar is added to the list.
How do I show my Draftsight toolbar?
To display toolbars:
- Right-click the menu bar or a docked toolbar to display the shortcut menu.
- Right-click by holding down the control key on the keyboard and click the mouse to display shortcut menus (also called contextual menus).
- Select the name of the toolbar to display. – or –
What is the quick access toolbar?
The Quick Access Toolbar is located to the right of the Microsoft Office. Button . It contains commands that are used most often, for example Redo, Undo and Save. Word 2007 allows you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, meaning that you can add and remove commands as you like.
How do I show hidden toolbar?
The taskbar may be set to “Auto-hide”
- Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings.
- Click on the ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ toggle so that the option is disabled, or enable “Lock the taskbar”.
- The taskbar should now be permanently visible.
How do I show all toolbars?
You can use one of these to set which toolbars to show.
- “3-bar” menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars.
- View > Toolbars. You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar.
- Right-click empty toolbar area.
What can customize using toolbar?
You can group the commands by using the separator to make the Quick Access Toolbar appear to have sections.
- Right-click the Quick Access Toolbar, and then click Customize the Quick Access Toolbar on the shortcut menu.
- In the Choose commands from list, click Popular Commands.
- Click <Separator>, and then click Add.
How do I get the quick access toolbar back?
To get it back, right-click the Ribbon and select the Show Quick Access Toolbar below the Ribbon option. Then the QAT will re-emerge just below the Ribbon as shown in the snapshot directly below.
Which button is present just below the Quick Access toolbar?
The Quick Access Toolbar is always available. By default, it is located in the upper-left corner of the App Studio interface. To move the Quick Access Toolbar below the ribbon, click the arrow button, and then click Show Below the Ribbon.
What is the advantage of quick access toolbar?
There are 4 key benefits to using the Quick Access Toolbar: Convenient access to most used commands: Using the Quick Access Toolbar for your commonly used commands saves a lot of time otherwise wasted swapping between ribbon tabs or navigating drop-down menus.