How do you create a table of contents in Revit?
You can use a sheet list as a table of contents for a construction document set.
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
How do I make a sheet schedule in Revit?
To create a sheet list, select the View tab, then click Schedules > Sheet List. Select the fields for the sheet list. In this case we’ll select the sheet number and the sheet name. All of the sheets currently in the project are listed.
How do I edit a sheet list in Revit?
You can modify panel schedules after adding them to sheets.
- In a project, open the sheet that contains the panel schedule you want to modify.
- In the sheet view, select the panel schedule.
- Click Modify | Panel Schedule Graphics tab Create panel Edit Panel Schedule.
How do I make an index drawing?
To Create a Drawing Index
- In Map Explorer, right-click Drawings. …
- In the Drawing Maintenance dialog box, under Active Drawings, select the drawings for which you want to create indexes.
- Click Drawing Index.
- In the Drawing Statistics dialog box, under Generate Index, select the type of index to create. …
- Click OK.
How do you add a row of data in Revit?
select any cell. Click (Insert Data Row) from the Rows panel. The new row displays at the bottom of the schedule. Enter values as desired.
How do I hide sheets in a sheet in Revit?
To hide the Sheet Order field, right-click the column in the sheet list, and click Hide Column(s). Revit LT hides the Sheet Order column in the sheet list.
How do I view all sheets in Revit?
Press CTRL+Tab to advance through each open view sequentially (including views that have been moved out of the Revit application window). Click (Tile Views) to see multiple views at once.
How do I edit a schedule in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
What is a placeholder sheet?
Once created, leave placeholder sheets as-is to represent consultant sheets, or you can convert them into project sheets. You can add new rows in a Sheet List to create placeholder sheets. To add placeholder sheets to a sheet list. Open a sheet list schedule.