In the Project Browser, open a view where you want to place the mechanical equipment. Click Systems tab Mechanical panel Mechanical Equipment, and in the Type Selector, select a particular equipment type. On the ribbon, verify that Tag on Placement is selected to tag the equipment automatically.
How do I add a device in Revit?
- In the Project Browser, expand Views (all) Floor Plans, and double-click the view where you want to place the device.
- Click Systems tab Electrical panel Device drop-down, and click a device type.
- In the Type Selector, select a specific component.
How do you add specialty equipment in Revit?
Use the Revit Insert / Load from Library / Load Family command to load Mechanical Equipment or Specialty Equipment families. Drag and drop them from the Project Browser to insert them into the plan.
How do I add materials in Revit 2021?
Apply a Material to the Face of an Element
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel (Paint).
- In the Material Browser dialog, select a material. …
- Place the cursor on the element face to highlight it. …
- Click to apply the paint.
- In the Material Browser dialog, click Done.
What is Speciality equipment in Revit?
(Showing 12 of 17) Specialy equipment is the Revit category that has “everything else.” You will find a wide variety of Revit families here, and most likely, there will be more each time you check back.
How do you apply material to a floor in Revit?
Apply a Material by Element Parameter
- In a project, open a view that displays the model element to which you want to apply a material.
- Select the model element.
- On the Properties palette, locate the material parameter, as follows: …
- Click .
- In the Material Browser, select a material, and click Apply.
- Click OK.
How do I download Revit materials?
How to Find and Use Autodesk Material Libraries in Your Revit Projects
- Find the Revit material library you want to download. …
- Download the material library file (. …
- Load the material library into your Revit project. …
- Apply your new Revit materials. …
- Rinse and Repeat.
How do you split floor materials in Revit?
Split a Roof or Structural Floor
- Select the floor to modify.
- Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Add Split Line.
- Select a vertex, edge, face or point anywhere on the structural floor to start the split line. …
- Select another vertex, edge, face or point anywhere on the floor to end the split line.
How do you add air terminals in Revit?
Place Air Terminals
- Open a view containing the duct system where you want to add an air terminal.
- Click Systems tab HVAC panel Air Terminal, and in the Type Selector, select an air terminal type.
- On the ribbon, specify mode options: …
- On the ribbon, verify that Tag on Placement is selected to automatically add a tag.