How do you center text in the center?
1 Select the text you want to center between the top and bottom margins. 2 On the Page Layout tab, click the Page Setup Dialog Box Launcher. 3 Select the Layout tab. 4 In the Vertical alignment box, click Center 5 In the Apply to box, click Selected text, and then click OK.
How do you align the text in the middle of the box?
Align text vertically
- Right-click the text box for which you want to set vertical alignment.
- On the shortcut menu, click Format Text Box.
- In the Format Text Box dialog box, click the Text Box tab.
- In the Vertical alignment box, select Top, Middle, or Bottom.
- Click OK.
What is center alignment?
Centered alignment means that text is aligned around a midpoint. Justified alignmentmeans that text lines up along both margins. (2) In reference to graphical objects, alignment describes their relative positions.
How do you center align text vertically?
How to Vertically Center Text with CSS
- Use the CSS vertical-align property. …
- Use CSS Flexbox. …
- Use the CSS display property. …
- Use the CSS line-height property. …
- Set equal top and bottom padding. …
- Set absolute positioning and negative margin. …
- Set absolute positioning and stretching. …
- Set the CSS transform property.
How do you center everything in HTML?
To center text using HTML, you can use the
What is the use of Centre align?
Centered text is best used for headlines and short lines of text. Users can read them with ease because the lines are short, scannable and don’t need repeated eye movements. They can also give your layout a balanced look with its symmetrical format.