How do you change fascia size in Revit?
You need to scroll down to the Families section of Project Browser and fins the Profile Category. Under that category you will see the Fascia – Flat Family –> Right click on the name and select Edit from the popout. Once into the Family editor you can create another family type with the width you would like.
How do I edit my profile in Revit?
Edit profiles or paths from which forms are created.
- Select a profile, path, or surface to edit. …
- Click Modify | Form Element Mode panel (Edit Profile). …
- Use the drawing tools on the Modify | Form Element > Edit Profile tab to edit the profile. …
- Click (Finish Edit Mode).
How do you trim fascia in Revit?
Change Fascia Mitering
- In the drawing area, select the fascia.
- Click Modify | Fascias tab Roof Fascia panel (Modify Mitering).
- On the Mitering panel, select a mitering option: Vertical. Horizontal. …
- Click on the end face of the fascia to change the miter option. Vertical miter. …
- Press Esc to exit the Modify Mitering tool.
How do you make a ceiling soffit in Revit?
Add a Soffit
- Click Architecture tab Build panel Roof drop-down (Roof: Soffit).
- Click Modify | Create Roof Soffit Boundary tab Draw panel (Pick Roof Edges). …
- Highlight the roof, and click to select it.
How do I edit wall layers in Revit?
To drag wall layers, modify them in section, 3D, and elevation views.
- Place the cursor at the top or bottom of the wall and press Tab until you highlight the shape handle for the extendable layers. …
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the shape handle up or down.
How do I edit walls in assembly in Revit?
Open the Edit Assembly Dialog for Compound Walls
- In the drawing area, select the wall.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Preview to open the preview pane. …
- Below the preview pane, for View, select Section: Modify type attributes.
- For the Structure parameter, click Edit.
How do you modify a wall sweep?
Select a wall sweep in a 3D or elevation view, or click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep). On the Properties palette, click Edit Type, or click Modify | Place Sweep tab Properties panel Type Properties. In the Type Properties dialog, for Profile, select the desired profile type. Click OK.