How do you delete a line in Autodesk Inventor?
Removing Unwanted Lines from your Autodesk Inventor Sketch
- Go to sketch tab.
- Select Trim.
- Click on the lines that you want to remove.
How do you remove lines in sketchbook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do I delete unwanted lines in AutoCAD?
Solution: Select objects in a drawing (use CTRL-A to select everything) and then type OVERKILL on the command line. Click OK on the Delete Duplicate Objects dialog window, adjusting settings as desired (the default options are usually sufficient). Overkill deletes information that is overlaying other items.
How do you delete something on inventor?
- In the browser or graphics window, select the feature to delete.
- Right-click and select Delete.
- In the Delete Features dialog box, specify which dependent features, sketches, or work features to delete or retain: For consumed sketches, surface features, and work features of selected features:
What tool will you use if you want to remove unwanted lines or sketches in a drawing?
Eraser It is to remove unwanted lines or sketches in a drawing.
How do you delete something on Sketchpad?
The delete something from Sketchpad you will need to click on the Select option on the menu and then click on what you want to delete and then click the Remove option. You will then be asked to confirm your deletion, press yes or no depending if you want to remove something.
How do you delete an object in SketchBook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
- With the project opened in EQ, click View Sketchbook.
- Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete.
- Click to select an item.
- Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row.
- Click Yes if you want to delete.
- Continue to delete other items.
How do I delete files from SketchBook?
If you are an Android user, have recently updated to the latest version of SketchBook, and it looks like your work is gone, it’s not.
Deleting a folder
- To delete a folder, tap-hold the folder until. …
- Tap. …
- Tap Yes to delete or Cancel to cancel.
How do you delete a line in Freecad?
- Select the Edit → Delete option from the menu.
- Select the Delete option from the Tree view context menu or 3D view context menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: Del.