How do I remove a profile from my surface?
Just select the surface profile and use the delete command. Another option is to right-click in the profile view, then select the “Surfaces” command (usually last command on right, under “Recent Commands”). Then just uncheck any surface you want to remove.
How do I edit my profile in Civil 3D?
In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, do one of the following: Right-click the Profile or Profile View collection and click Edit Feature Settings. In the Profile or Profile View collection, open the Commands folder, right-click the command for which you want to change settings.
How do I delete all parcels in Civil 3D?
All the parcel information is completely deleted from the drawing.
Use the Erase command
- On the command line, enter Erase (or click the Erase button on the Modify toolbar).
- Select the boundary of a parcel to delete it.
- Hit Enter.
How do you delete a label in Civil 3D?
You can delete a label style if it is not being used in a drawing.
Deleting a Label Style
- In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, right-click the label style you want to delete.
- Click Delete. Note. …
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do you reset Microsoft Surface?
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + L. If you need to, dismiss the lock screen.
- Hold the Shift key down while you select Power > Restart in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- After your Surface restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC.
How do you remove a surface from an alignment in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, select the alignment object. Right-click. Click Delete.
How do I create a profile in Civil 3d?
To Create Quick Profiles
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Profile drop-down Quick Profile Find. …
- In the drawing, select a line, polyline, lot line, feature line, or survey figure.
- In the Create Quick Profiles dialog box, select the surfaces you want to sample, and the profile and profile view styles.
How do I change my profile view?
To change a profile view style
Click Profile tab Modify View panel Profile View Properties drop-down Profile View Properties Find. In the Profile View Properties dialog box, on the Information tab, select a style from the Object Style list. Click OK.
What is profile in Civil 3d?
Profiles are the tools that give us the third dimension or elevation along the alignment. For this reason, profiles are often called vertical alignments. Whereas the alignment itself is called horizontal alignment. Therefore, a profile must always be associated with alignment.
What is a parcel in Civil 3D?
In creating a parcel in Civil 3D the software creates the parcels. … It is a Civil 3D object that is a container of objects that you want to interact with one another. If they interact and Civil 3D finds an enclosed space it automatically creates a parcel.
Where would you modify a point label style Civil 3D?
On the Settings tab in Toolspace, expand the Points collection.
Point Label Styles
- In the drawing, right-click a point Edit Label Text.
- At the command line you are prompted to select a text component.
- In the Text Component Editor dialog box, make the necessary changes.
- Click OK.
What are the 6 alignment styles in Civil 3D?
For alignments, these are Station, Station Offset, Line, Curve, Spiral, and Tangent Intersection. After the various label-style elements have been defined, you can group them together in Label Sets for easy assignment to objects.