How do I import an imported model into Lumion?
How to do it…
- Select the 3D model, and if you need to select multiple objects, use the combination Ctrl+ the left mouse button to draw a rectangular selection.
- Press the M key to move the 3D model.
- To place the 3D model on the ground, press the G key.
Can’t import SKP file to Lumion?
Unfortunately the SketchUp developers changed the . SKP file format in version 2018 which made it incompatible with Lumion 7.5 and older versions. To resolve the problem, simply save the . SKP format as a SketchUp 2017 file in SketchUp 2018 and import that version in Lumion.
Which Lumion version is best?
There are two options: Lumion and Lumion Pro. Lumion is a standard version with most of the features and content. Lumion PRO is the most ideal version for professional studios as you have access to all the features and content.
How do I import a Lumion file into SketchUp?
1. Install the Lumion plug-in for SketchUp. 1.1: Please follow the instructions below to download and install the plug-in for SketchUp 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020: Download Link: Download Lumion LiveSync for SketchUp.
What file types can you import into Lumion?
Lumion supports most common CAD and BIM software.
The supported model file formats are as follows:
- DAE (Collada)
- SKP (SketchUp)
- MAX (Requires a 3ds Max installation)
Is Lumion compatible with blender?
Please note that Lumion does not officially support Blender.