Where is the mirror tool in Catia?
The mirror feature is displayed in the specification tree. If you selected the mirroring plane with a right click, the plane feature is also displayed in the specification tree, allowing you to double click on it should you need to edit it.
How do I isolate a part in Catia?
Right-click the plane as the element you want to isolate. This capability works on all GSD features. Select the xxx object > Isolate command from the contextual menu. The geometrical link between the plane and the face is no longer maintained.
How do you duplicate a component?
How to duplicate a component?
- Click on the component to display the Edit bar.
- Click on the Copy icon (Two pieces of paper) (Fig. …
- Navigate to the desire location you want to paste the component.
- Either click on an already exists component, or click on a component placeholder to display the Edit bar.
How do I copy and paste part of Catia?
Copying, Cutting and Pasting Elements in 2D Layout for 3D Design Workbench
- Select the element you want to cut or copy.
- To copy, you can either: click the Copy icon , select the Edit > Copy command, …
- To paste, you can either: click the Paste icon , select the Edit > Paste command,
How do I reverse copy an image?
COPYING IN MIRROR IMAGE (MIRROR IMAGE)
- Tap the [Others] key, and tap the [Mirror Image] key. After the settings are completed, tap the [Back] key. …
- Place an original, and tap the [Preview] key. …
- Check the preview image in the preview screen.
- Tap the [Start] key to start copying.
Can you photocopy a mirror image?
The Process of Photocopying
The result is a latent electrical image on the drum surface. The ideal mirror has perfect reflectivity, no specularity, no opaqueness. Moost copying machines are designed for materials that can be more or less opaque, high specularity and relatively low reflectivity.