How do I open Autodesk?
Open in Inventor View
- Click File Open.
- In the dialog box, select the appropriate file type.
- Browse to the folder that contains the Inventor file.
- Select the part from the list.
- To open the file, double-click the Inventor file name in the list, or click Open.
How do I open a ticket with Autodesk?
Click to Home icon on the left upper side .
- On the right you will find two functions to open support ticket .
- Click on one of them and follow instructions to open a new ticket .
How do I create a case in Autodesk?
Sign in to your Autodesk Account at manage.autodesk.com.
Click the question mark in the upper, right corner and select contact support.
- Using my product > select product > select version > next.
- Enter all details.
- In Subject field, enter “PP-PM” to identify the case as a Post Processor file question.
How do I get technical support on Autodesk?
To contact support: Sign in to https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support and select your topic, or. Sign in to Autodesk Account and click ❔ to access help and support.
Is AutoCAD viewer free?
AutoCAD web app and AutoCAD mobile app allow you to use AutoCAD online and edit, create, and view CAD drawings and DWG files in the web browser. Autodesk Viewer is a free online viewer that works with over many file types, including DWG.
How do I talk to someone at Autodesk?
Here’s how you navigate to our Live Chat: Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus.
- Select what we can help you with.
- Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
- Select “I Still Need Help” and the option for Chat will appear.
- Click “Chat” button and you will be taken to the Live Chat.
What is Autodesk?
www.autodesk.com. Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries.
How do I schedule a call with Autodesk?
You’ll now see your subscription contact options. Click Schedule a Call to make an appointment to speak with an Autodesk technical support specialist. Click Create a case to send your question via email.
How do I uninstall Revit?
Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall the specific Revit 2022 product.
Where are the Autodesk headquarters?
How do you create a support in Revit?
Create a Support Component
- Open a plan or 3D view.
- To create a support component for an existing run or landing, select the stair, and on the Edit panel, click (Edit Stairs). …
- Click Modify | Create Stair tab Components panel (Support).
- In the Draw gallery, click (Pick Edges).