Where are Ansys files saved?
To save your model, select Utility Menu Bar -> File -> Save As Jobname. db. Your model will be saved in a file called jobname. db, where jobname is the name that you specified in the Launcher when you first started ANSYS.
How do you recover Ansys Workbench?
The first step is to restore the Block Workbench project from the DOES Samples. Start ANSYS Workbench and select File then Restore Archive… from the Workbench menu. ANSYS Workbench responds with the Select Archive To Restore dialog.
How do I open an old Ansys file?
Optimal Solution for Opening ANSYS Projects
- Open start menu type regedit in search bar.
- Follow the below path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Classes > Local Settings > Software > Microsoft > Windows > Shell > MuiCache.
- You can select the ANSYS version whose name needs to be changed. RMB click on it and select “Modify…“.
How do I open a Mechdb file?
How to open file with MECHDB extension?
- Install ANSYS Workbench platform software. …
- Check the version of ANSYS Workbench platform and update if needed. …
- Associate ANSYS Mechanical Database Format files with ANSYS Workbench platform. …
- Check the MECHDB for errors.
How do I export Ansys files?
Application Advanced Simulation Menu File → Export → Simulation.
What is a WBPZ file?
WBPZ is a file extension commonly associated with ANSYS Update Package files. … Files with WBPZ extension are categorized as Archive Files files. The Archive Files subset comprises 619 various file formats. The most popular software that supports WBPZ files is ANSYS DesignModeler. On the official website of ANSYS Inc.
How do I open a Mechdat file in Ansys Workbench?
Step 3. Set the default application to open MECHDAT files to ANSYS Workbench platform
- Right-click the MECHDAT file and choose Open with option.
- The last step is to select Look for another app on this PC option supply the directory path to the folder where ANSYS Workbench platform is installed.
Can I install two versions of Ansys?
You can install Ansys 14 without removing Ansys 13. Both can work in one PC. after that you have the choice of opening Ansys file.
How do I upgrade my Ansys?
Execute Start Menu -> Add or remove programs:
- Find SDC Verifier and press Uninstall:
- SDC-Ansys Plugin in Workbench also should be uninstalled. …
- Click on Unload extension:
- After plugin is unloaded, execute Uninstall command:
- When previous version was removed, new version can be installed:
What is the latest version of Ansys?
Ansys 2021 R2 delivers groundbreaking technologies to address challenges in 3D IC, autonomy, 5G and electrification.
- Ansys introduces the Electronics Desktop Student version.
- Ansys HFSS Phi Plus meshing dramatically increases speed and capacity for 3D IC packaging simulation, including wire bonds.