How do I edit a sheet in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do you scale view in Revit?
Use one of the following methods: In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties.
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
What do you use to get a view into a sheet?
To add a view to the sheet, use one of the following methods:
- In the Project Browser, expand the list of views, locate the view, and drag it onto the sheet.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Place View). In the Views dialog, select a view, and click Add View to Sheet.
How do you change the scale on a sheet in Revit?
In order to do that, you need to go to the Drawing View (not the Sheet View) and at the bottom you should see what scale the drawing is set to. Click on the scale and then select “Custom...”. A dialog box should pop up.
How do you change a sheet name in Revit?
Open a project that contains sheets that use the view title type (or a project into which you have loaded the view title type). In the Project Browser, expand Families Annotation Symbols. Right-click the name of the view title type to modify, and click Edit.
How do you change the title block on all sheets in Revit?
Open the sheet. Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Title Block). On the Properties palette, select the desired title block from the Type Selector. Click in the drawing area to place the title block on the sheet.
Why I Cannot change the scale in Revit?
There are a few ways to deal with this situation: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template.
How do I enable sheet view?
Add a sheet view
- Select the worksheet where you want the sheet view, then click to View > Sheet View > New.
- Apply the sort/filter that you want. Excel automatically names your new view Temporary View to indicate the sheet view isn’t saved yet.