How do I make the icons smaller in AutoCAD?
To Resize a Schematic Symbol by Scale Facor
- Select the object to scale (1), and click Home tab Modify panel Scale.
- Specify the base point (2).
- Enter . 5 for the scale factor and press Enter. The selected object is resized appropriately (3).
How do I reset the ribbon in AutoCAD?
To Reset the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Right-click anywhere inside the ribbon.
- Click Restore Default Ribbon.
How do I change the scale of a block in AutoCAD?
- Click Drafting tab > Block panel > Block Editor.
- Open the block definition in the Block Editor.
- In the Block Editor, make sure nothing is selected.
- In the Properties Inspector, under Block, click Scale Uniformly.
- On the drop-down list, select Yes.
- In the Block Editor, make changes to the block and save.
How do you scale an object?
To scale one or more objects, first select the objects to be scaled and choose the Scale tool. With the Scale tool active, click and drag anywhere on the canvas to resize the selected objects. Hold the Shift ⇧ key while resizing to scale the object only horizontally or vertically.
How do you change the size of an object?
Quickly resize a picture, shape, WordArt, or other object
- To keep the object’s center in the same place, press and hold the OPTION key while you drag the sizing handle.
- To maintain an object’s proportions while resizing it, press and hold the SHIFT key while you drag a corner sizing handle.
How do I fix my AutoCAD settings?
- Right-click the Start button and select Apps & Features at the top of the list.
- In Apps & Features, click on your AutoCAD version, then click the Modify button.
- Click Repair or Reinstall.
- Select the desired option for Repair or Reinstall.