In Document Properties under the Balloons tab, the default text for a balloon can be set to a Custom Property as well. The value for this Custom Property setting, comes from a Property List. The Property List is available from File > Properties and then selecting Edit List.
How do you change the balloon text in Solidworks?
To edit balloon text, do one of the following: Double-click the balloon text and edit in place. Select the balloon and edit the text in the PropertyManager.
How do I manually change balloon numbers in Solidworks?
Right-click the balloon and select Properties. Make changes in the Note PropertyManager and click OK. To edit balloon text: Double-click the balloon text and edit in place.
How do you change the text of a balloon?
To edit balloon text, do one of the following:
- Double-click the balloon text and edit in place.
- Select the balloon and edit the text in the PropertyManager.
- Right-click the balloon and click Properties.
How do you edit balloons?
Change the balloon type
- Select a balloon.
- Right-click, and then select Edit Balloon.
- In the Edit Balloon dialog box, select the Override Shape (by Style) checkbox.
- Select a different balloon type from the standard balloons or click Used-Defined Symbol, and select a sketch symbol from the list.
How do you increase balloon size in Solidworks?
You can change the data to text, custom properties, or component references. Select a size from the list (a specified number of characters), Tight fit (which adjusts automatically to the text), or User Defined (where you can set the balloon size below). Select the type of text for the balloon.
Where is the balloon property manager in Solidworks?
To display the Balloon PropertyManager, do one of the following: Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon.
How do you make a stacked balloon in Solidworks?
To insert stacked balloons:
- Click Stacked Balloon. on the Annotation toolbar, or click Insert > Annotations > Stacked Balloon. …
- Select the point on the component where you want the balloon leader attached, then click again to place the first balloon. …
- Continue to select components. …
How do you make balloons in Solidworks?
- Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon. …
- Edit the properties in the PropertyManager as needed, then click a component in a drawing view of an assembly, or click a component in an assembly model, to place the leader, then click again to place the balloon.
How do you delete a balloon in Solidworks?
To remove balloons from the stack: Select a balloon in the stack and press Delete. SOLIDWORKS welcomes your feedback concerning the presentation, accuracy, and thoroughness of the documentation.
How do I change the speech bubble in clip studio?
Hold down Shift while dragging a handle during free transformation to move the handle in the direction of the frame. When scaling, hold down Alt while dragging the handle to scale the balloon around the center point.