Why is sheet set locked?
When the DST file is opened, a lock icon is displayed next to the sheet set name in the top left corner of the Sheet Set Manager: … A yellow dot in the lock icon means that the sheet is in a special state; for example, its file properties may be set to Read-Only.
How do I remove a locked file in AutoCAD?
To Release All Locked Objects for a Specific User
- Click Map Setup tab Map panel Find Drawing Maintenance. Find.
- In the Drawing Maintenance dialog box, under Active Drawings, select the drawing that contains the locks to release.
- Select User List. …
- Select Remove Locks.
What is a sheet set in AutoCAD?
A sheet set is an organized and named collection of sheets from several drawing files. You can manage, transmit, publish, and archive sheet sets as a unit.
How do I edit a sheet set?
Click the Sheets tab, and click (Sheet Set View) in the title bar. Open the sheet that contains the sheet list. Select the sheet list in the drawing, right-click, and click Edit Sheet List Table Settings. Change the properties of the sheet list.
How do I save a sheet set?
To Save a Sheet Selection
- Click View tab Palettes panel Sheet Set Manager. …
- In the Sheet Set Manager, open a sheet set.
- On the Sheet List tab, click the sheets and subsets to include in the sheet selection. …
- In the Sheet List Manager, near the upper-right corner, click the Sheet Selections button.
How do I unlock a write protected CAD file?
How do I remove write protection from AutoCAD? Right-click on the file you were working with in AutoCAD 2007. Click “Properties.” Clear the “Read Only” check box and click “Apply.” Write protection will now be turned off on the file, and you can save to the file with AutoCAD 2007.
How can I edit a locked DWG file?
How do I change a locked block in AutoCAD?
- Open the block in the Block Editor.
- In the Block Editor, make sure nothing is selected.
- In the Properties palette(Ctrl+1), under Block, select the Allow Exploding option.
- From the drop-down list, select Yes.
- On the Block Editor toolbar, click Save Block Definition.