Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. A new heading row displays above the grouped column headings. Enter text in the new row as necessary. Text in the new heading row is centered.
How do I edit a schedule in Revit?
Modify a Schedule
- Open the schedule (double-click its name in the Project Browser or click its tab).
- To make changes to the schedule, see the following table for instructions. Use the following guidelines: To edit a cell, click in it. You can select a value from a list, if available, or enter text.
How do I add a revision schedule to title block in Revit?
Add a Revision Schedule to a Title Block
- Open a title block for editing.
- (Optional) In the title block, sketch a border for the revision schedule area.
- Click View tab Create panel (Revision Schedule).
- On the Fields tab of the Revision Properties dialog, add the fields to include in the schedule.
How do I create a custom schedule in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
How do I add a column to a schedule in Revit?
Add Column Totals to a Schedule
- In the Project Browser, select the schedule name.
- On the Properties palette, for Formatting, click Edit.
- Select the field to add a column total for, and select Calculate Totals. …
- Click OK.
How do I change the color of a schedule in Revit?
On the Appearance tab of the Schedule Properties dialog, define the default title, header, and data font styles by selecting system text types. We will also add striped rows to the table making it easier to read. Use the drop down to select which row to stripe, and then select the color for the striping.
How do you filter a schedule in Revit?
On the Filter tab of the Schedule Properties dialog (or the Material Takeoff Properties dialog), create filters that limit the display of data in a schedule. You can create up to 4 filters, and all filters must be satisfied for the data to display. Many types of scheduled fields can be used to create filters.
How do you add a revision sequence in Revit?
Enter information about the revision in Revision dialog box:
- In the project, click View tab -> Sheet Composition panel -> Sheet Issues/Revisions.
- The Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog displays.
- To add a new revision, click Add.
- In the revision row, for Numbering, select Numeric, Alphabetic, or None.
How do you add a revision triangle in Revit?
Enter Revision Information
- In the project, click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet Issues/Revisions). …
- To add a new revision, click Add. …
- In the revision row, for Numbering, select Numeric, Alphanumeric, or None.
- For Date, enter the date on which the revisions are made or will be sent for review.
What is a revision schedule?
When designing a title block, you can include a revision schedule. You can specify the information to include in the revision schedule. … When you add a sheet to a project, the revision schedule displays information about revisions in that project.
What is Schedule keys in Revit?
You define keys using key schedules. Key schedules look very similar to component schedules, except that you define them to your specifications. When you create a key, it is listed as an instance property for the element. When you apply a value for the key, then the key’s attributes are applied to the element.
How do you add a row of data in Revit?
select any cell. Click (Insert Data Row) from the Rows panel. The new row displays at the bottom of the schedule. Enter values as desired.
How do you link Excel to Revit?
Linking Excel into Revit
- Open your Revit project.
- Select Link CAD icon. You can find the Link CAD icon on the ribbon under Insert in the Link section. …
- Modify Link settings. …
- Click anywhere on the drawing area to place the schedule.
- Save your file.