How do you combine a mesh and body in Fusion 360?
Go into the Mesh workspace by clicking on “Model” in the upper left corner and selecting “Mesh” from the dropdown. Once in the Mesh workspace, use the Create > BRep to Mesh tool to convert the Fusion body to a mesh body. Use the Modify > Merge Bodies tool to combine the two mesh bodies.
Can you merge bodies in Fusion 360?
Learn how to use the Combine command to join, cut, or intersect solid bodies in Fusion 360. Join: Combines solid bodies into a single solid body. …
How do I merge surfaces in Fusion 360?
Combine several surfaces into one new surface
- Click the Combine Surfaces icon, or choose Surfaces > Combine Surfaces from the tool palette.
- Pick the surfaces you want to combine. …
- When you have picked all the surfaces you want to combine and the boundary is green, click Go.
How do you convert mesh to solid?
To Convert a Mesh Object to a 3D Solid
- Click Mesh tab Convert Mesh panel Convert Options drop-down.
- Specify one of the following conversion options: Smooth, optimized. …
- Click Mesh Modeling tab Convert Mesh panel Convert to Solid.
- Select a mesh object that has no gaps or intersecting faces.
How do you cut a body with another body Fusion 360?
Follow these steps to trim a body in Fusion 360.
- From the Solid menu select Modify > Split body.
- Select Body to Split.
- Select Body to use as the splitting tool.
- Select OK to create the split.
How do you switch from surface to solid in Fusion 360?
Surfaces can be converted into a solid body with the Stitch command.
- In the Tool Ribbon along the top of Fusion 360 workspace, select the Surface tab.
- From the modify dropdown select Stitch.
- Select all the surfaces to stitch together. …
- On the stitch dialog set the operation to New Body.