What is corner rectangle in SolidWorks?
To sketch corner rectangles: Click Rectangle . Click to place the first corner of the rectangle, drag, and release when the rectangle is the correct size and shape.
How do you dimension a rectangle in SolidWorks?
Sketch a Rectangle
- Select the Corner Rectangle command,
- Click on the Origin, or the first point.
- Enter a value for the vertical dimension and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Now the horizontal dimension is highlighted, punch in a value and press Enter.
- The closed profile is fully defined and completed.
How do you draw an angle in Solidworks?
To create an angular dimension between two lines:
- In an open sketch, click Smart Dimension (Dimensions/Relations toolbar) or Tools, Dimensions, Smart.
- Click one line.
- Click the second line.
- Move the pointer to show the angular dimension preview.
- Set the value in the Modify box and click .
- Click to place the dimension.
How do I edit a rectangle in Solidworks?
Menu. Clicking Tools, Sketch Entities to select rectangle tools. Rectangle PropertyManager. Changing to different rectangle tools from the Rectangle PropertyManager.
In the graphics area:
- Click to define the center.
- Drag to sketch the rectangle with centerlines.
- Release to set the four edges.
How do you find the center of a rectangle in Solidworks?
TO SKETCH CENTER RECTANGLE
Click Center Rectangle from the Rectangle flyout tool or click on the Menu Bar as Tools>Sketch Entities>Center Rectangle. Click to place the center point of the rectangle in the Graphics area. Move the cursor in any direction and click to set the four edges of the rectangle. Click Ok.
How do you resize a shape in Solidworks?
To scale a solid or surface model:
- In a part document, click Scale (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Scale .
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
- Click. The geometry of the model increases or decreases in size according to the scaling factors and other options you set.
How do I draw a dimension in Solidworks?
You can specify that dimensions marked for drawings be inserted automatically into new drawing views. Go to Tools > Options and in the Document Properties tab, click Detailing. Select Dimensions marked for drawing under Auto insert on view creation.
Can you Auto dimension in Solidworks?
This could be done manually by adding dimensions and relations to each individual sketch entity or it can be done automatically using the Fully Define Sketch function. …