How do you duplicate a view in Revit?
To duplicate a view, right-click the view title in the Project Browser. The 3 duplicate options are listed. When you select the “duplicate” option, an exact duplicate of the view is created, without the annotation and detailing items. With duplicate, only the model geometry of the view is included.
How do you duplicate views?
Create a copy of a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you want to copy.
- In the VIEW column, click View Settings.
- Click Copy view.
- Give this a new view name. Use a distinct name, so you can distinguish it from the original view.
- Click Copy View.
How do you duplicate floor plans in Revit?
- Copy to Clipboard (CTRL+C) or from the Modify ribbon>Clipboard panel, choose Copy.
- On the Modify ribbon > Clipboard, click the drop down arrow under the Paste command.
- Select “Aligned to Selected Levels”
- Choose the Target level (i.e. Level 2)
- Switch to a 3D View to see the results.
Can Revit not duplicate existing views?
Go to View > Plans Views > Floor plan. Uncheck “Do not duplicate existing views”. Select the same Level from step one. Select OK.
What does duplicate as dependent mean in Revit?
Duplicate as a Dependent creates a copy of the view and links it to the original (parent) view, as shown in the Project Browser below. View-specific changes made to the overall view, such as changing the Scale, are also reflected in the dependent (child) views and vice-versa.
How do you make a view independent in Revit?
You can convert a dependent view to an independent view. In the Project Browser, right-click a dependent view, and click Convert to independent view.
What is backup view in Google Analytics?
It’s easy to keep a backup copy of your Google Analytics data. You simply configure your GA tracking code to make a copy of the tracking data sent to Google – the copy is stored in your web server log file. The primary reason to keep a backup copy of anything is to be able to recover from unexpected issues.
How do I copy Universal Analytics properties?
Copy custom metrics.
First, go to the source Google Analytics property, and open Admin – Custom Definitions – Custom Metrics. Then open the same page in the destination property and apply the same steps as for the custom dimensions: copy metrics one by one, while making sure that index, scope and state is the same.
How do you make multiple levels in Revit?
- Open the section or elevation view to add levels to.
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) …
- Place the cursor in the drawing area and click. …
- Draw level lines by moving the cursor horizontally. …
- Click when the level line is the correct length.
How can duplicate with Dependent be used?
Duplicate as Dependent
Duplicating as a dependent will create identical copies of the original view, the new views are also tied to the original view as child objects. What this means is if you add a dimension in the ordinal view all dependent views will also have the new dimension.
How do you create a plan view in Revit?
Create a Plan View
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.